Crypto Bank Research 2023
Table of content
In the times when the entire banking system is going digital and implementing innovations every day, it’s more important than ever for finance-related businesses to keep pace and adjust. We at 4IRE understand the significance of timely updates and trend analysis, so we’ve teamed up with several renowned experts in the field to produce exhaustive analytics of the digital banking sector’s dynamics, with a specific focus on crypto banking.
Our research team included:
- ProcessMIX analysts specializing in low-code app development solutions and meet the full spectrum of banking and FinTech projects.
- Aurum’s legal experts monitoring the legal landscape of the AI, Web3, and FinTech sector development.
- Actana Research consultants and analysts with an in-depth understanding of the Web3 and FinTech industry landscape.
As a result of our joint effort and 3+ months of hard work, we’ve come up with a handy report encapsulating everything a banking-related business should know in 2023 and beyond. We cover the fundamentals of digital banking and examine the concept of crypto banking to give innovation-focused businesses a go-ahead in this quickly rising business area.
Our insightful analysis of the existing dynamics and trends has allowed the research team to arrive at the following key takeaways:
- The attitude toward cryptocurrencies is getting more positive, with many traditional banks adopting crypto-friendly solutions and integrating crypto payments into their operations.
- The market of digital banks and crypto banks is to be dominated by superapps in the near future – these apps unify numerous features and integrations to provide a seamless, all-in-one user experience.
- Regardless of the share of skepticism and caution expressed by leading banking actors, digital ledger technology (DLT) is experiencing greater acceptance.
- Digital banking will be moved forward with IoT, AI, and ML advancements in the coming years.
- Regulatory ambiguities and restrictions are the major hurdles for crypto banking development, and the legal environment is expected to evolve and tighten in this sphere.
- Cybersecurity, user privacy, and fund safety remain the most pressing concerns for crypto banking projects and their users alike.
- Awareness of crypto banking is steadily rising, and the number of such services’ users is predicted to grow as well.
- Stablecoins and CBDCs represent crypto assets with the greatest chances for institutional adoption, with the only bottleneck on the part of immature DeFi regulation.
Everybody interested in riding the wave of digitalization and tokenization in the banking sector will find the insights and materials of this e-book helpful. Here, we touch upon the following areas:
- What a crypto bank is (and what differentiates it from a crypto-friendly banking entity)
- Licensing and business models of digital banks and crypto banks
- The present-day business and regulatory landscape for crypto bank project setup
- Key crypto banking trends and predictions for 2023 and beyond
- A detailed, expert-designed digital bank blueprint applicable to crypto projects
- A step-by-step guide for crypto bank project development
- A winning crypto bank roadmap
You will also discover the 4IRE team’s proprietary algorithm for working on crypto-banking projects and learn about how to start your own crypto-banking business. Enjoy reading!