Top 9 NFT Marketplace Solutions to Launch a Selling Campaign: Market Analysis 2023
Table of content
NFTs are dying out; they have no chances and perspectives; the hype is gone… We bet you’ve heard these or other gloomy estimates of the NFT industry. However, the facts and figures are undeniable: NFTs have bright prospects, and their popularity steadily grows.
Let’s take a look at a couple of figures to see the immense potential of the NFT industry for all participants: artists, owners, and businesses. Just recollect the mind-wrecking sale of Beeple’s “Everydays” NFT for $69 million in 2021 and the immense interest of users in OpenSea, Rarible, and other NFT marketplace giants to make sure that NFTs are not an empty word.
2022 was not easy for NFTs; many scam projects entered the niche to earn on the empty hype, and several significant regulations made splashes in the industry. However, that year was also marked by the entry of big, stable players and the market’s improving maturity. The start of crypto winter choked the fire of NFT enthusiasm a bit, but it could do nothing with the promising NFT technology.
Thus, the modern NFT industry is ripe for the entry of top NFT companies. It develops at a fast pace, with the growing spectrum of NFT use cases, which is expected to accelerate with the revival of users’ interest in cryptocurrencies.
This article presents the outcomes of an in-depth NFT market analysis to inform you about the potential of this industry in the coming years. We also provide a top list of ready-to-go NFT marketplace solutions for a quick, sure head start in the business.
White-Label NFT Marketplace vs. SaaS vs. Custom Development from Scratch
So, what type of software should NFT companies consider when approaching this project? What needs can a white-label NFT marketplace solution address, and which limitations does this option have? When is it best to opt for customized software development? Here is a detailed comparison of three major options NFT development companies suggest to clients – a white-label solution with many pre-made elements, a SaaS offer (subscription-based software use), and custom development from scratch.
Once you opt for the ready-to-go software product, you receive many strategically important advantages:
- Fast time to market.
- No hidden costs or subscription fees (only a one-time payment for the software license).
- Easy customization of existing modules or addition of new ones based on your functionality expectations.
- Transfer of code and API rights to your company.
This way, you receive a tried and tested core solution with basic NFT functionality (e.g., token creation, minting, trading, royalties to artists, and secondary market access). You can deploy the NFT marketplace on your server, thus enjoying full control and ownership of the resource. You also get the full technical documentation package and deployment guide from the provider, so you can choose to continue cooperation with it on technical support and maintenance or select another provider of support services.
A SaaS option is another way to start your NFT marketplace like OpenSea with minimal overheads and time investments. This solution also possesses considerable benefits over development from scratch, such as:
- Quick time to market.
- Easy and quick UX/UI customization (though within the functionality limits of the provider’s solution).
- 24/7 support of the SaaS provider.
- No need to take care of infrastructure, as it’s all set up and run on the provider’s side.
However, a significant downside of this alternative is the need to pay an annual/monthly fee for the service’s use. Besides, you have the entire project stored and run on a server you don’t own, so it may pose challenges regarding access issues.
Development from Scratch
The third variant is custom-tailored development of the NFT marketplace from scratch. It’s the costliest alternative, and it takes much more time than using ready-to-go solutions, but it provides some important benefits that the previous two variants don’t have:
- No limitations in terms of scope, scale, and complexity (suitable for the biggest NFT companies).
- The final outcome is totally flexible and depends only on your business idea and budget.
- You retain full ownership of the source code and API rights.
- You have the entire technical documentation package.
- The NFT marketplace is deployed on your servers, and you have full control over the system’s maintenance.
With these benefits in mind, you might see that only customized development gives you the ability to create a unique project meeting all your requirements and needs. Yet, not all companies, especially startups on a budget, have extensive budgets to cover custom development. Thus, it’s necessary to balance the project’s uniqueness and complexity with the available options to receive an optimal solution within the desired timeframe and cost estimate.
NFT Marketplace: Key Features
What key features and functions should your pre-built NFT marketplace product possess? Here are the main parameters to check before making a purchase decision.
- The auction feature. NFT marketplaces are meant to unite buyers and sellers of NFT tokens. Thus, it is impossible to create a viable marketplace without auctions where buyers may contend for NFTs of their interest or buy them at a fixed price.
- Storefront. NFT creators, buyers, and sellers should be able to access the variety of NFT collections and tokens available on your platform. This is what a storefront does – it displays the available assets in a user-friendly, visually clear manner to help everyone find their way on the resource.
- Wallet linking. NFTs can be stored on many external (custodial and non-custodial) wallets, which may give users added security and freedom of choice. Therefore, the more flexibility in wallet connection you give to users, the more loyal they are to your resource.
- User dashboard. Users who register on your resource will benefit from an intuitive, appealing dashboard that displays their assets, history of transactions, preferences, and other handy features for hassle-free platform use.
- Multiple currencies. Blockchain unites users from all corners of the globe, so it’s wise to allow people to pay in their native currencies so they don’t need to lose money on currency conversion.
- Security protection. Online resources are vulnerable to cybersecurity threats, so you should take proper care of security measures, such as two-factor or biometric user authentication, ID validation, and KYC checks. Besides, the platform should be well-protected and encrypted to keep user data and assets intact.
- Admin panel. You need a handy, functional panel for administering the operations of your NFT marketplace and customizing its interface, offerings, and user access rights.
Don’t agree to ready-to-go NFT marketplace solutions that don’t have some of these core elements. Without them, the marketplace will hardly work without friction, so you will need to invest additional funds and time to create and integrate them into your platform before its deployment.
Schedule a meeting with our CTO
Still have questions or concerns? We’re ready to discuss your NFT project in detail. Let’s make your project more manageable and understandable together.
Top NFT Marketplace Solutions in 2023
Now it’s time to consider pre-made NFT solutions available in the market today. Here we present the top 9 NFT development companies to which you can turn for getting stellar NFT marketplace platforms in record time and without quality compromises.
The white-label NFT marketplace solution by 4IRE is an all-in-one product that helps you create a platform for selling, buying, and creating a wide range of NFTs from the admin and user interfaces. You are the one who chooses an individual configuration ideally suited to your business logic requirements, but the software solution is universally suited for all NFT domains, like music, games, art, or sports accessories.
Businesses using the 4IRE ready-to-go enjoy the following features:
- Safe and functional payment gateway.
- Mobile-friendly architecture.
- Third-party payment processing functionality.
- Multiple currencies.
- Second market.
- Royalty management features.
- Ability to create NFT collections.
- Wallet support.
- Address whitelisting.
- Lazy minting.
- 2FA Google authentication for greater security protection.
- Full compatibility with OpenSea.
- EVM compatibility.
A demo featuring the full spectrum of 4IRE platform’s capabilities is available for easy assessment of its business potential. It can readily become your P2E NFT marketplace or be suited to any other project specifics.
This ready-to-go NFT marketplace solution allows quick assembly of a functional, working resource with minimal effort. You only need to configure the modules you need to include by choosing them from the available set. The software is compatible with Polygon, Ethereum, and BSC blockchains and allows for hassle-free buying, selling, and minting of NFT assets. You can also organize airdrops and integrate the existing smart contracts into the marketplace.
The pros of this software are:
- Payment and smart contract integration.
- Admin-friendly marketplace management.
- NFT trading and minting features.
- Interface customization.
However, you should remember that source code ownership is not provided to buyers, and a platform fee is added to the fees for transactions conducted on the provider’s resource.
#3 Blockchain App Factory
This pre-built NFT software offer is flexible and feature-rich, coming with a large set of functions you may find valuable. It covers NFT trading and creation, KYC/AML compliance, various payment integrations, and multi-currency support. The solution is universally applicable in many spheres, such as gaming, art, music streaming, sports collectables, etc. Another benefit is the mobile-first architecture of the NFT marketplace product.
Yet, Blockchain App Factory reserves the right to apply additional fees for the platform’s use; these changes may negatively affect your project’s profitability.
The ready-to-go NFT marketplace solution of NFTically specializes in P2E gaming and metaverse industries, so it comes with several unique features ideally suited for such projects. Its most distinguished perk is a broad spectrum of gamification features, such as reward assignment, achievement ranking, etc., meant for user incentivization and engagement. The software is cross-chain compatible and has many fancy features for boosting user collaboration. Its major advantages are:
- KYC support;
- Dark mode;
- Design customization;
- Royalty management features;
- All NFT-related operations.
Accubits has created a customizable white-label NFT marketplace product that you may tweak depending on your project’s needs and specifics. It covers common, popular, and advanced features that combine in a unique mix for your users’ satisfaction. Along with NFT minting and trading, this marketplace software allows auctions, provides a handy admin dashboard, and ensures frictionless transactions with all known NFT standards, including ERC-1155, ERC-721, Neo, and dGoods.
Unicsoft offers a pre-built cross-chain NFT marketplace equipped with all popular features and an opportunity to pay for NFT assets in fiat and cryptocurrencies. The platform’s functionality supports all transactions with NFTs, such as minting, buying, selling, and redeeming NFT rewards for activity in various Web3 projects.
The software is easily customizable and works well for game-related NFT projects, where rewards are distributed as NFT assets. It also supports subscription-based use models and allows royalty management.
Solulab’s ready-to-go NFT marketplace product is user-friendly and convenient for any business, enabling quick customization and project launch with a unique brand identity. The marketplace has two NFT minting features – fast and pro – allowing unique tweaks to the NFTs’ appearance. You can arrange auctions and enable fixed-price NFT trading; the user profile is also easily customizable, with many vital stats and figures at the user’s fingertips.
Inoru offers a handy pre-built solution for NFT marketplace creators; their software is available in two packages – standard and advanced. The standard service option is built on Polygon or Ethereum, while the advanced package gives you a cross-chain marketplace. Each option is easily customizable to your unique brand look and comes with a robust set of features, such as:
- NFT search and filtering;
- Minting and trading functionality;
- Auctions and fixed-price sales;
- Trading history overview.
The Aetsoft ready-to-go NFT marketplace software can be easily designed to reflect the value of thematic projects, such as artworks, gaming, sports items, etc. The company allows endless UI customization to meet your unique project’s needs without functionality compromises. Its valuable features are:
- Royalty management;
- KYC/AML compliance modules;
- Payments with custom tokens;
- Fiat and crypto payment options’ support.
So, here are the 9 most popular software options you may consider when choosing a white-label software product for your NFT marketplace. Visit the providers’ websites, view the demos, and compare the features each option has to complete the final cost-benefit analysis.
White-Label NFT Marketplace Comparison Table
|Feature||4iRE||Nftfy||NFT1baf||NFTically||Antier Solutions||Coinfactory||Blockchain app Factory||Solulabs||Accubits||Inoru|
|Registration / Login with Email||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|Registration / Login with Google||yes||yes||no||no||no||no||no||no||no||no|
|Connect Wallet (Metamask)||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|NFT display on the Marketplace||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|Information: image, title, collection, category, price (if on sale)||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|NFT Page NFT information||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|buy NFT (if on sale)||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|Buy NFT Possibility to buy NFT||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|Cancel the sale||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|Edit a lot on sale||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|Public User Profile||yes||no||no||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|Sale, created by user||yes||no||yes||no||no||no||no||yes||no||no|
|User Profile Settings||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|Mint NFT by Administrator||yes||no||no||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|EVM Chains support||yes||yes, BSC, Eth, Polygon||no, BSC only||yes, Polygon, Eth, BSC, Solana, Harmony, Avalanche||yes, Eth, BSC, Polygon + Solana||yes, Eth, Tezos, BSC, Tron, Neo, Cardano, XDY,||yes, BSC, Eth, Polygon||yes, Polygon, BSC||yes||yes, Eth, Polygon, BSC|
|NFT can be created as ERC-721 or ERC-1155||yes||1155||1155||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|Create Collection by Admi||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|Create Category by Administrator||yes||no||no||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|3rd party Payment Provider Optional||yes||no||no||yes||no||yes||no||no||no||no|
|Platform Fee (from the project)||no||yes||yes||yes, 3-15%||yes||yes||no||no||no||yes|
|Import of exisiting smart contract||no||yes||no||no||no||no||yes||no||no||no|
Trends and Future Market Outlook
Given the rapid growth and scaling of the best NFT companies we observe today, it’s time to take a strategic look at the future of this business and note a couple of trends that can help you win a competitive advantage. Here are a couple of notable trends to look out for:
- Growing application variety. NFTs initially emerged as an extension of the cryptocurrency industry, but their unique architecture won them a more varied set of applications and use cases in non-crypto fields. Today, NFTs are widely used in gaming, real estate, supply chain management, healthcare, digitalization of artworks, and the creation of “phygital” assets.
- Tightening regulation. NFTs, just like crypto coins, attract regulatory attention in terms of their classification and owner protection. Thus, we can expect a wave of new laws and regulations in the NFT industry, which can significantly change the game’s rules.
- Technological progress. The fast pace of innovation in the blockchain world is undeniable; it’s expected only to accelerate further. So, NFT marketplaces are predicted to become safer, more functional, and more versatile in feature range. Along with the well-known NFT standards, new ones emerge to expand the spectrum of NFT applications (e.g., the novel ERC-4907 standard allowing NFT rental).
As it comes from the present overview, a pre-built NFT marketplace solution is an optimal alternative to both SaaS (limited control and subscription fees) and custom development (expensive and time-consuming). By choosing the ready-to-go NFT marketplace product from a reliable provider, you can add some unique tweaks to the final platform and enjoy the versatility of features without considerable limitations. So, it’s time to join the list of top NFT development companies with smart pre-built solutions, thus saving money and time to outperform the competitors.